Welcome to the Southwest Marketing Network
NewsBriefs for March
- New Food System Tool booklet on Farm to School from HCFS.
- See Adae Romero's two new articles on Cochiti Pueblo traditional food and farming on the Community Food Assessments page.
- A very successful 11th Annual Conference was held in Alamosa in July. Conference materials are being added to the Conferences page when they are received.
- New community climate project report from Colorado — see our Climate-Friendly Food Systems page.
- The latest issue of the SWMN Newsletter is now posted on this website on the Newsletter page.
- Get Your Project on the Local Food Initiatives Map — see below!
For more news, see our What's New page.
New Local Food Initiatives Map & Listings
We have developed a web-based listings directory of those groups in the Four Corners states who are working to improve local food systems in their community or in the region. Submit your listing now on the Initiatives Listing Form to get on the map! If you wish to change or update your listing, please contact us. More information about the listings and how to use this map can be found below the map.
Simply click on an icon on the map to see the name of the group, and either use the specific link for that listing in the pop-up or go to the Local Food Initiatives Listings to find more information on that group. To submit a listing, go to the Initiatives Listing Form. Let us know if you have questions or suggestions, or to update or change your listing.